NEW YORK WITH CHIMICHURRI SAUCE
New York Steak
1. Put a frying pan on the heat with the olive oil. When the oil is very hot, brown the meat on both sides. Season with salt and ground pepper and let the steak rest on a tray for about 5 minutes.
2. After the meat has rested, place it in the same pan and add the crushed garlic cloves, rosemary, fresh thyme and drizzle the steak with the butter.
3. In another pan saute the onion and then saute the chopped garlic. Then add the cherry tomatoes and the eggplant cut into small pieces, over high heat add the wine and let it evaporate.
4. In a bowl place 3 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, ½ of a shallot and 2 cloves of garlic. Next add the oregano, salt and ground pepper .
5. Plate to taste and enjoy the moment, with the Chimichurri sauce.