Meat Tacos with Grapes, served with Mashed Potatoes
500g Beef Cubes
5 tablespoons olive oil
2 purple onions
2 cloves garlic
1 sprig of rosemary
100ml white wine
100ml tomato pulp
50g red grapes
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Salt and Pepper
1kg boiling potatoes
2 tablespoons butter
1. Put a pan on the heat with olive oil and saute the onion and chopped garlic.
Add the meat and rosemary and let it brown.
Chill with the white wine and let the alcohol evaporate.
2. Add the carrot cut into 2cm cubes, then add the tomato pulp and stir.
Add the water, season with salt and pepper, cover, and let the meat cook over low heat, about 35 minutes.
3. After the allotted time, add the grapes and chopped parsley, cover, turn off, and let stand about 5 minutes before serving.
4. Place the peeled and cut potatoes in a pot, cover with water, season with salt and bring to the boil.
When the potatoes are cooked, drain the water well and then mash them all with a fork.
Add the butter and cream and mix everything together very well.
5. Serve the beef taco with grapes, accompanied by the mashed potatoes.