Beef Cubes in the Airfryer
2 packs True Born Beef Cubes
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon mustard
1 tablespoon of honey
1 tablespoon of olive oil
- In a bowl, mix the soy sauce, mustard, honey, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Add the True Born Beef Cubes and coat all the pieces well in the marinade.
- Leave the meat to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Place the True Born Beef Cubes in the Airfryer and cook for 15 minutes at 180°C.
- Remove the True Born Beef Cubes from the Airfryer and serve with your favorite side dish.