Tips for Preparing a Perfect True Born Beefburger Gourmet on the Grill
- Keep the burgers in the refrigerator until grilling time.
- Avoid handling the meat too much. The heat from your hands can melt the fat that is important for the burger to keep its shape and flavor.
- Press the center of the burger with your thumb. This will help prevent the hamburger from swelling.
- Place the hamburger on the grill with the flat side facing down.
- Season with salt! Add salt just before you put it on the grill and again just after turning. This way it will keep the burger juicy by preventing it from losing moisture.
- Cook to the meat point you prefer.